Manufacturer of Compression Moulded Components, Transfer Moulds, Fixtures Suitable for Switchgear, Automobile, Motor and Alternator sector from Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India
Thermoset History :
Thermoset moulding components originated with Dr. Leo H. Backekend’s 1907. Discovery of a technique for reacting under heat and pressure on acid & on aldehyde to form an (A) Stage synthetic resin. A caustic, crystalline acidic compound ( Phenol ) reacting under applied heat and pressure with a pungent, colorless gas ( formaldehyde ) produced a hot yellowish brown liquid when cooled, it become frangible. Solid that could be pulverized into free-flowing granular material. Combining this granular resin with fillers or reinforcements, colorcents, catalysts & lubricants resulted in “Moulding Compound” that become identified as “Phenolic Moulding Compound”.
Scope of Working :
• Thermoset Backelite and DMC Injection Moulded Components items suitable for switchgear and automovile sector.
• Specialized in Glass filled injection moulding items for automobile sector and wood filler & dmc injection moulding items for electrical sector
• Tool Room activities like, Wire-cut, EDM, Surface Grinding, Jog Boring, Milling etc.
• Capable to manufacture all types of moulds, press, lamination & high speed tools etc.
• Compression Moulding and Silver Brazing is being done by sister concern M/s Manas Industries, Ahmednagar (Maharashtra, India)
Why Thermoset :
The cured mass exhibited mechanical, electrical, thermal & chemical properties that made it suitable for numerous industrial & commercial applications. It has easy mouldability, low cost & adaptability to mass production techniques..
• Housing covers, Bridges, Terminal Blocks in Switchgear Industry.
• Switch Covers, Caps, Reflectors, Insulator pads, Ash trays, Valve bodies, Boosters, Pistons etc. in Automobile industry.
• Buttons, knobs of various machines.
• Application in Defence.
• Wiring Devices.